If you’re looking for a light and durable solar cellphone charger, I highly recommend this one below that we have been using for 4 years! My father-in-law gave us this solar cellphone charger for Christmas in 2016, and we have been using it ever since on many of our backpacking trips!
Smartphones are so crucial for our travels but it runs out of battery daily. It’s a hassle to have to always borrow plugs from a cafe or have to do without when we go to remote places. Even when we’re not using the smartphones to connect with people, we need it for taking pictures.
After we have X-DRAGON Portable Cellphone Solar Charger , we can open it up whenever there’s some sun, and just charge our smartphones on the side of the road, when we’re camping in the wild, or when we simply don’t want to ask to borrow a plug at a cafe.
Reviews of X-DRAGON Portable Cellphone Solar Charger
- It charges fast.
- Two USB charging ports. No fights!
- It’s light. Suitable for backpackers and people who prefer to travel light.
- There are little loops attached to the solar charger which you can hook the solar charger to your backpack with.
- It comes with 2 little caribiners which you can use to attach the solar charger to different things with.
- There are 2 panels so they can catch the light from different angles.
- The solar panels are protected by durable materials on the outside.
- The canvas cover is easy to keep clean.
Tips for Using X-DRAGON Portable Cellphone Solar Charger
- Charges the fastest under direct sunlight：Such as during mid-days, somewhere with no shadows at all.
- Pair it with a power bank：Charge up your power bank during the day before you charge up your devices, so you have the power bank as a back-up when the sun disappears.
Our Trips that X-DRAGON Portable Cellphone Solar Charger Made Better
A charged phone means more cool photos!
3-Week Sailing Trip in the Caribbean
Numerous Scooter Trips in Taiwan
While Camping in Random Places
See more details…
Follow Super Mei!
Follow me on Instagram for more useful gadgets for your backpacking trips!